Terms & Conditions
Storm Homecare Ltd Ltd (SHC) maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without Storm Homecare Ltd written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. While SHC Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, SHC Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SHC Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither SHC Ltd nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
3. SHC Ltd also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SHC Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of SHC Ltd and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of SHC Ltd or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SHC Ltd will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
6. SHC Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. You're linking to any other off-site pages or other sites are at your own risk.
7. Although SHC Ltd may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, SHC Ltd is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. SHC Ltd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SHC Ltd to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8.SHC ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Terms & Conditions