We pride ourselves on our high levels of privacy protection.
Below is an outline of our promises.
1. Any Contact details (such as name, address, phone number, email etc.) or CVs submitted to Storm Homecare Ltd are automatically added to our database. This database is used by our in-house Consultants to assess candidate suitability for current roles. Your CV will be considered against the role for which you submitted it. In addition, when appropriate, it will be considered for any other suitable roles we may have available. In either scenario we NEVER send your CV to a company without first speaking to you.
2. Your contact details will never be passed on to a third party, without your permission. We do have the right to keep your information on our files/ databases and send information to organisations that may help you in finding or starting employment.
3. Unless specifically directed, we will use the information supplied by you to contact you.
5. If your contact or personal details change, in order to keep our records updated, please forward any amendments to: email@example.com
6. Should you wish to be removed from our database or do not wish your details to be added please email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing it “FAO the Data Protection Officer”.
8. Our website does not utilise ‘cookies’ or obtain any personal information from you apart from any that you choose to volunteer to us, from our contact forms or via email.